- $32.68 $43.00
100% Natural Cold Pressed
What it is
Links EVENING PRIMROSE Oil is a rich 100% natural oil extracted from the seeds of the evening primrose, a plant native to North America and comes in an easy to swallow softgel.
Why you need it
Evening primrose oil is one of the most concentrated sources of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), an essential Omega-6 fatty acid that helps to regulate hormones and improve nerve function.
Evening primrose oil can be helpful in alleviating the symptoms of PMS and menopause, such as cramps, breast tenderness, bloating and mood swings.
As it contains essential fatty acids, evening primrose oil has anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce arthritis and eczema. It can also help to lower bad cholesterol levels and reduce hypertension.
Evening primrose oil contains the pain relieving compound phenylalanine and is increasingly being used to treat chronic headaches.
How Links EVENING PRIMROSE OIL may help
• In the alleviation of discomfort from premenstrual syndrome (PMS) and menopausal symptoms
• In being beneficial for skin problems such as eczema, dermatitis, skin dryness and psoriasis, as well as maintaining the appearance of healthy skin
• Reduce inflammation associated with arthritis
• Provide symptomatic relief of allergies
• Promote healthy hair, skin and nails
• In having beneficial effects on healthy heart function by assisting in circulation, reducing cholesterol and maintaining healthy arteries
One Softgel Contains:
|Active Ingredients||Amt per softgel|
|Evening Primrose Oil (10% GLA)||1000mg|
|Gamma Linolenic Acid||100mg|
|Natural Vitamin E||1.2 iu|
Does not Contain:
Sugar, starch, wheat, yeast, preservative, artificial colour or flavour.
Take one or two softgels daily, preferably with a meal.
(For PMS - Take two to four softgels for one week before menses)
Store in cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Manufactured in New Zealand for:
Links Nutritional Pte Ltd