- $19.90 $59.90
What it is
Links VITAMIN E comes in an easy to swallow softgel and contains d-alpha tocopherol, the most active form of Vitamin E in humans. It is also the natural form of Vitamin E found in foods like nuts and vegetable oils, so it is easily absorbed by the body. Our Vitamin E is extracted from natural sources and has twice the potency of synthetic Vitamin E.
Why you need it
Vitamin E is a strong antioxidant that protects cells, tissues and organs from damage caused by free radicals. It is required by the body to keep the immune system strong, support healthy skin and nails. In addition, Vitamin E plays an important role in keeping the circulatory system healthy, helping to prevent heart disease.
What’s more, Vitamin E is known to help prevent Alzheimer’s disease and some forms of cancer, and is beneficial in alleviating PMS.
How Links VITAMIN E may help in the following
• Neutralise harmful free radicals in the body that can cause tissue and cellular damage
• Slow down the process of ageing due to oxidation
• Contribute to a healthy circulatory system
• Strenghten capillary walls
• Aid in the clotting of blood and healing of wounds
• Aid in the formation of red blood cells
• Support healthy skin and nails.
Per Softgel Contains:
(d-alpha tocopheryl acetate)
Does not Contain:
Sugar, starch, wheat, yeast, preservative, artificial colour or flavour.
Take one softgel daily, preferably with a meal.
Store in cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
Keep out of the reach of children.
If you have a medical condition, consult your
health practitioner before using the product.
Manufactured in USA for:
Links Nutritional Pte Ltd